sunnuntai 19. joulukuuta 2010

15 Authors

The Rules - Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen authors, poets included, who've influenced you and will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag at least fifteen friends, including me, because I am interested in seeing what authors my friends choose. To do so, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note.

If you were tagged in this note, I've probably noted that you like to read and I'm interesting in exactly WHAT that material pertains. So there.

Ursula LeGuin - I read the Left hand of Darkness when I was sixteen, because my dear friend Tonja recommended it...
J.R.R Tolkien - I read The Lord of the Ring once a year.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez - just love it!!!
Douglas Adams - makes me laugh, after all these years
Jo Nesbø - I read tons of detective stories... but he has also written this hilarious book called Tohtori Proktorin pierupulveri :D
Amos Oz - Panter ba-martef
Anna Ahmatova -  I think this was a difficult decision - Brodsky or Ahmatova... Brodksy is genius, but I got a Ahmatova era at the moment...
J.K. Rowling - I would like to skip this one, I hate some of those HP-books. But I have to admit, she has influenced me, so she have to stay in this list.
Albert Camus - The Stranger <3
And as all of you know, I read tons of romantic books. So there must be at least one romantic book on the list... Mitchell - Gone with the wind.
And maybe Niffenegger - Time traveler's wife- I cried soooo much.
Lucy M. Montgomery - Anna.... oh she is so lovely!!! And then  "The blue castle" <3
Isaac Bashevits Singer - heart-warming stories from Poland
Juhani Aho - "Juha" and "Papin tytär"
Imre Kertez - ....and crying continues till the end of time.

Took too long - over 15 minutes. This was a really difficult!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti